The Nomination Committee consists of the Chairman of the Board and representatives from the major shareholders, in accordance with the instruction adopted by the Annual General Meeting on May 12, 2022 and which applies until the General Meeting decides otherwise.
According to the adopted instruction, the Nomination Committee shall consist of the Chairman of the Board and three representatives appointed by the three largest shareholders in terms of votes as of 31 August. The chairman of the Nomination Committee is the member who represents the largest shareholder, unless the Nomination Committee agrees otherwise. However, the Chairman of the Board or any other Board member shall not be the Chairman of the Nomination Committee. The names of the Nomination Committee’s members are presented on the company’s website no later than six months before the Annual General Meeting.
The Nomination Committee’s tasks include to submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting regarding:
- number of board members and auditors,
- election of the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting,
- election of Board members and Chairman of the Board,
- board fees (with division between the Chairman and the other members) and other remuneration for committee work,
- lection of auditor,
- remuneration of auditors,
- to the extent deemed necessary, proposals for changes in the adopted instructions for the Nomination Committee and
- other issues that may come before a nomination committee in accordance with the Swedish Corporate Governance Code.
Shareholders may submit proposals to the Nomination Committee no later than six weeks before the Annual General Meeting by email to; email@example.com, or by letter to; MilDef Group AB, Att: Nomination Committee, Box 22079, S-250 22 Helsingborg.
Nomination Committee for the 2024 Annual General Meeting
MilDef Group AB’s Nomination Committee consists of the following members:
- Johan Ståhl, appointed by Svolder AB (publ), Chair of the Nomination Committee
- Peter Lundkvist, appointed by Tredje AP-fonden
- Marianne Trolle, representing her own ownership in MilDef
- Björn Karlsson, Chair of the Board in MilDef
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee for the AGM 2024 can do so by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to
MilDef Group AB
Att: Nomination Committee
S-250 22 Helsingborg.
In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to consider proposals received in a constructive manner for the 2024 Annual General Meeting, such proposals should be received by the Nomination Committee no later than January 31, 2024.
MilDef’s Annual General Meeting will be held in Helsingborg on May 23, 2024.